We believe that all children should receive the care they need regardless of the financial situation of the family.
Despite the trend of declining reimbursements, we remain in-network with major commercial insurance carriers so that we can serve as many children as possible.
This is possible through the Hailey Mayz Foundation, which helps offset the cost of providing individual one-hour therapy sessions and staffing highly trained therapists.
In addition, we provide a scholarship program to cover the cost of therapy services when families are struggling to pay for therapy services for their child, such as when multiple sessions are needed, or when insurance benefits are unavailable or exhausted.
Download the scholarship enrollment application
Scholarship awards are based on available funds, correct and complete application materials, and financial need.
Scholarship Application Instructions:
Complete the scholarship application in full, including the signature section on Page 3
Include the following supporting documents (detailed instructions included in the application):
- Copies of current financial documents
- Copies of your insurance card(s)
- A copy of your child’s most recent evaluation. If you do not have a recent evaluation, we welcome you to reach out to aMAYZing Kids Clinic to set one up. We will not be able to process your application without a complete evaluation.
Mail or fax the completed and signed application with supporting documents to:
- Mail: The Hailey Mayz Foundation | 22431 Antonio Parkway Suite B160-493, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
- Fax: 949-600-5439 | Attn: The Hailey Mayz Foundation Financial Assistance Program